Key highlights include:
- Full year revenue $299.3 million, up 18% on the previous corresponding period (p.c.p).
- Full year profit after tax $46.7 million, up 44% on the p.c.p.
- Funds Under Advice increased 9%, compared with the S&P/ASX200 benchmark down 1.5%.
- Earnings per Share 14.6 cents, up 44% on 2019.
- 10.5 cents fully franked Dividend per Share, up 31% on 2019 (4 cps interim, 6.5 cps final).
- Our strategy is one of continuous investment in proprietary platforms and technology and in-house products and services. The benefits are real and measurable, with revenue up 13% y.o.y. to $70 million. This now represents 23% of Group revenue.
- A strong cash backed Balance Sheet with no core debt.
- Third Party Platform commenced clearing for a pilot group of Bell Potter Securities clients.