- $129.6 million revenue, a 7.4% increase on the previous corresponding period (pcp).
- $23.5 million profit before tax (pbt), a 5% increase on pcp.
- 4 cents per share fully franked dividend, a 14% increase on pcp.
- Margin Lending, Cash and Structured Products net revenue increased 50% to $7.5 million, and pbt increased 120% to $2.4 million.
- Platforms and Technology revenue increased 42% to $12.2 million, and pbt increased 140% to $3.3 million.
- Strong Balance Sheet with $88 million net cash and no core debt.
- A significant contribution from Equity Capital Markets.
- ASX approval received to commence Third Party Clearing.
Executive Chairman Alastair Provan said, “Given the circumstances we’ve found ourselves in over the past few months, it’s very pleasing to be in a position to report such a strong half-year result. Both our Retail and Wholesale broking divisions performed well, and our continued investment in Products, Services, Technology and Platforms is being rewarded.
I confirm that throughout Covid-19, when required, our technology has provided us with the ability to efficiently operate remotely across the entire business. I can also confirm that our result has been achieved without having to apply for Government assistance of any description.”